Fees & Insurance
Dental Fees & Insurance
We understand the cost of dental fees can sometimes prevent or deter people from maintaining a good oral health care program. For that reason, we want you to know that we will be transparent with our fees. All costs will be discussed with you up front so that you don’t have to worry about the unknown costs at the end.
Everyone can visit and use our dental service, we offer the unique combination of private and publicly funded dental care. This enables us to care for all individuals and families on varying incomes enabling them to access the dental care they need.
Private Dental Service
There is no waiting list for our private dental service, with all major health funds accepted.
Our fees are more affordable than most private dentists, and, if you have private health insurance dental cover, rebates can be claimed on the spot.
|Emergency Examination (Limited)||$28|
|Scale, Clean & Polish||$91|
|Topical application of re-mineralising agent||$35|
|Fissure Sealing (Per tooth)||$47|
|Crowns (Full crown, non-metallic)||From $1,200|
Public Dental Service
You are eligible for public funded dental services if you are:
- a child aged 0-12 years
- a teenager aged 13-17 years who is a dependant of, or holds a healthcare or pensioner concession card
- an adult who holds a healthcare or pensioner concession card
|Children aged 0-12 years
(Who are not concession card holders or dependents thereof)
|$33.50 per course of care (General treatment)||Flat fee per child for a check-up examination and all general dental treatment*. Fees per family will not exceed $132.
Emergency treatment is free of charge.
|Children 0-17 years
(Who are concession card holders or dependents thereof)
|Children aged 2-17 years
(Child Dental Benefits Schedule Recipient)
|Adults (Pension or Healthcare Card holders)||$28.00 per appointment (General treatment)||Fee of $28.00 per visit to a maximum of $112 for a check-up examination and all general dental treatment.
$67.50 per denture capped at $135 for a full upper and lower denture.
$28.00 per visit for emergency treatment.
* General treatment includes check-up examination, fillings, fissure sealants, x-rays, cleaning, extractions, provision of mouth guards and splints if required, referrals to dental specialists
If you are eligible for public dental services, you may also have priority access to dental care. People who have priority access will be offered the next available appointment for general care and are not placed on the general care wait list. The following groups have priority access:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Children and young people
- Homeless people and people at risk of homelessness
- Pregnant women
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- In residential care provided by the Children, Youth and Families Division of the Dept of Human Services
- Registered clients of mental health and disability services, supported by a letter of recommendation from their case manager or staff of special developmental schools
- Referral letter from a GP
We welcome eligible members of the veteran community. Our dental team provide dental care through the Medicare Benefits Scheme. For eligibility and other information call our team or visit the Australian Govenment Department of Veteran Affairs website for more information.
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit Card
- Private health fund claims available on the spot with HICAPS
Payment is due on the day of your appointment unless prior arrangements have been made. Difficulty or inability to pay will not be a barrier to receiving treatment or service.
When you schedule an appointment time we hold that time exclusively for you. Should it become necessary to alter your appointment, we respectfully request you provide us with a minimum of 24 hours notice. Late notifications do not provide us with sufficient time to offer your appointment to another patient in discomfort. We appreciate your understanding that if we receive little or no notification of your inability to keep your scheduled time, it may be necessary to impose a late cancellation fee.