Looking for a dentist in Eltham?
As part of healthAbility (previously Nillumbik Health), we have been offering dental services since 1976 in Eltham.
Until 2014, our offering was only promoted to patients receiving government payments, but we have now extended our services to everyone.
With freshly updated dental suites and the latest in dental technology, it’s our aim to make dental health care accessible to everyone. Aside from friendly faces and competitive pricing we also offer:
- All aspects of general dentistry
- Emergency dental treatment
- Cosmetic dentistry and dentures
- Specialist sleep dentistry
- Professional advice on nutrition and dental health
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Affordable dental fees
- Comfortable, modern dental rooms and equipment
- Highly skilled and experienced practitioners in child and adult dentistry
- 40 years of dental care to the community in Eltham
- Referrals to paediatric dentists and other specialists
- Assurance of quality, compliance and safety
- Transparency in our treatment processes and fees, so you’re fully informed on what is involved and what to expect upfront before any treatment commences.
So, whether you are a first-time or regular patient, you will find compassionate, professional care that will exceed your expectations. We are proud to say that most of our new patients come from personal recommendations. Listening to your concerns, we look after you the way we would like to be looked after ourselves. We take time to explain your personalised treatment plan and provide you with a quote.
Being part of healthAbility, all profits are reinvested back into the organisation. This enables us, and those who use our service, to better support people in our community stay well and get the most out of life. Call us now in Eltham to make your Dental appointment.
We welcome everyone to use our dental service. We offer various payment methods, and service adults and children from Eltham and beyond (St Helena, Templestowe Lower, Doreen / Mernda, South Morang, Greensborough, Doncaster East).